Health Coaching For Individuals & Organizations.
Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
I have been a health coach for over 10 years and it has been an immensely fulfilling experience. As an experienced clinical Psychologist, my approach to health coaching is more holistic than traditional approaches.
- "I was impressed by IHCTP's comprehensive coverage of clinical psychology and associated training regarding how this information can be used effectively. The interactive nature of the IHCTP program was highly educational, interesting, and fun. I feel that the curriculum of the IHCTP added substantively to my training in clinical psychology." -- Dr. Linda V. Shepherd, PsyD
- "The IHCTP is especially useful to holistic nurses who want to have a more integrative approach and independent role in their nursing practice. I was able to apply what I learned from the Integrative Health Coaching Program into my own nursing practice. Wendy’s enthusiasm, openness, and ability to think outside the box is phenomenal. I highly recommend this course!" -- Sandra Couts MSN, RN, CIHC
- "Wonderful! Made me aware of how my thoughts about others and situations affect me and other people."
- "Very uplifting and enlightening -- there is hope blossoming!"
- "Being part of a classroom of other like-minded individuals and participating in discussions during classes has meant a great support network of Integrative Health Coaches, as well as the support of our instructor - Dr. Wendy Nickerson. Her supportive instructional style promotes self-confidence and makes the learning fun." -- Anne Chase - Certified Integrative Health Coach 2016
- "This program not only helped me prepare for my professional career as an integrative health coach, but the course also helped me in my personal life. The course uplifted me and enlightened me to become the best that I could be." -- Lana D. Townsend BA, B.Ed. CIHC, Mind Over Matter Health Coaching Services