Health Coaching For Individuals & Organizations.
Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
I have been a health coach for over 10 years and it has been an immensely fulfilling experience. As an experienced clinical Psychologist, my approach to health coaching is more holistic than traditional approaches.
- "I am so pleased that I took the plunge and enrolled in the Integrative Health Coaching Program. The program is intensive and much more focused on mental health than I had expected. As a coach and trainer, the program has provided tremendous insights into the full spectrum of non-drug treatments for physical, emotional and mental wellness." -- Linda Symonds - Infinite Possibilities
- Integrative Mental Health & Wellness focuses on training the mind to heal mental, emotional, and physical illnesses. It encompasses interwoven evidence-based aspects of mindfulness, cognitive-behavioural techniques, neuroscience, health psychology, positive psychology, energy psychology and behavioural nutrition. Healing aspects of spirituality and the power of perception, insight, awareness, thoughts, and words.
- "Excellent workshop. Very informative. -- A.M."
- "Dr. Nickerson teaches in such a manner that is easy to follow. She is very patient, informative and motivating. Her caring nature makes you look forward to the next week’s lesson." -- Lisa O’Connell - Healing Journeys Integrative Health Coaching Services
- "It was so refreshing to attend this fast paced day and be reminded of the simple things we are all looking for -- love and acceptance and to take the time to stop, breathe, and give thanks. -- L.H.
- "The IHCTP is especially useful to holistic nurses who want to have a more integrative approach and independent role in their nursing practice. I was able to apply what I learned from the Integrative Health Coaching Program into my own nursing practice. Wendy’s enthusiasm, openness, and ability to think outside the box is phenomenal. I highly recommend this course!" -- Sandra Couts MSN, RN, CIHC