Health Coaching For Individuals & Organizations.
Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
I have been a health coach for over 10 years and it has been an immensely fulfilling experience. As an experienced clinical Psychologist, my approach to health coaching is more holistic than traditional approaches.
- "The Key to the success of the IHC course was having continuous support from our instructor. Not only did I receive the knowledge and the ability necessary to become a IHC, but I was taught how to apply the multitude of techniques shared during this course, to my own personal life. It has changed my life in a profound way. This course will change your life too." -- Marilyn Richey
- "I learned how to gain a deeper level of understanding and use that knowledge to connect and help people. I truly recommend enrolling in Dr. Wendy Nickerson's program." -- Lori Smith - Working Together to Find the Light
- "The overview of "generational differences" has deepened my understanding that when I go back to my work I will be able to dance better and more graceful with my colleagues that cover the four generations.
- "Dr. Nickerson’s teaching and leadership transformed the students, influenced our corporate culture, and helped lead us to improved performance."M. Seleway, Kennedy Space Center
- Within only minutes of our first phone conversation, I knew that Dr. Wendy was going to profoundly impact my life, after living in severe pain for almost two years. She is a compassionate listener who offers realistic hope and wise counsel. I believe I gained new tools that not only helped me in my immediate situation, but tools that will continue to serve me through the many challenges life will bring in the years to come.Sharon
- "I learned how to apply resources and techniques such as reading body language, active listening skills, motivational interviewing, and cognitive-behavioral techniques to help clients on their journey to mental health and wellness. Thanks to Dr. Wendy Nickerson for her knowledge and passion to help others in their life experience." -- Lillian Cunningham