Health Coaching For Individuals & Organizations.
Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
I have been a health coach for over 10 years and it has been an immensely fulfilling experience. As an experienced clinical Psychologist, my approach to health coaching is more holistic than traditional approaches.
- "I was impressed by IHCTP's comprehensive coverage of clinical psychology and associated training regarding how this information can be used effectively. The interactive nature of the IHCTP program was highly educational, interesting, and fun. I feel that the curriculum of the IHCTP added substantively to my training in clinical psychology." -- Dr. Linda V. Shepherd, PsyD
- "Thank you for sharing valuable information that I can take to work and be able to hopefully make positive changes to my work. Greatly appreciated. :)"
- "Wendy Nickerson has been a wonderful free spirited instructor and such an inspiration to me. She allows the learning experience to be enjoyable as well as in depth. She fully supports you while in class and with your homework. Wendy is always there to help and motivate you." --Tracy Baker
- "The Integrative Health Coach Training Program was very enlightening and taught me useful and effective strategies to help clients who are struggling with life issues." -- K. Peterson
- "The overview of "generational differences" has deepened my understanding that when I go back to my work I will be able to dance better and more graceful with my colleagues that cover the four generations.
- "This workshop helped me look differently at my co-workers and allowed me to recognize the part that I play in my workplace and how I can make it a more positive environment."