Health Coaching For Individuals & Organizations.
Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
I have been a health coach for over 10 years and it has been an immensely fulfilling experience. As an experienced clinical Psychologist, my approach to health coaching is more holistic than traditional approaches.
- "It was so refreshing to attend this fast paced day and be reminded of the simple things we are all looking for -- love and acceptance and to take the time to stop, breathe, and give thanks. -- L.H.
- "Wendy Nickerson has been a wonderful free spirited instructor and such an inspiration to me. She allows the learning experience to be enjoyable as well as in depth. She fully supports you while in class and with your homework. Wendy is always there to help and motivate you." --Tracy Baker
- "I am going home reminded of my blessings and fortunes that I have in my life. I am at the wheel of my own journey. No one else's. Thank you.
- "I was impressed by IHCTP's comprehensive coverage of clinical psychology and associated training regarding how this information can be used effectively. The interactive nature of the IHCTP program was highly educational, interesting, and fun. I feel that the curriculum of the IHCTP added substantively to my training in clinical psychology." -- Dr. Linda V. Shepherd, PsyD
- "The Key to the success of the IHC course was having continuous support from our instructor. Not only did I receive the knowledge and the ability necessary to become a IHC, but I was taught how to apply the multitude of techniques shared during this course, to my own personal life. It has changed my life in a profound way. This course will change your life too." -- Marilyn Richey
- "I found the workshop interesting and motivating. Great learning experience. Time went quick. Wanted to stay longer. -- Linda Gregory, Warden of the Dist. of Digby"