Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
In my experience as a clinical psychologist, I learned the value of traditional approaches to mental health care; yet as an integrative health coach for over 10 years, I know that there is a greater scope and diversity to the techniques and tools available that can deeply impact the wellness of the whole person.
- Within only minutes of our first phone conversation, I knew that Dr. Wendy was going to profoundly impact my life, after living in severe pain for almost two years. She is a compassionate listener who offers realistic hope and wise counsel. I believe I gained new tools that not only helped me in my immediate situation, but tools that will continue to serve me through the many challenges life will bring in the years to come.Sharon
"I knew quite a bit about HSPs, but I still found this course very interesting and learned a lot. I highly recommend the course to other mental health professionals."Lian Kirksæther | Certified Coach & NLP Master Therapist | www.liank.no
- "I am going home reminded of my blessings and fortunes that I have in my life. I am at the wheel of my own journey. No one else's. Thank you.
- "This workshop helped me look differently at my co-workers and allowed me to recognize the part that I play in my workplace and how I can make it a more positive environment."
- "Wendy Nickerson has been a wonderful free spirited instructor and such an inspiration to me. She allows the learning experience to be enjoyable as well as in depth. She fully supports you while in class and with your homework. Wendy is always there to help and motivate you." --Tracy Baker
- "I found the workshop interesting and motivating. Great learning experience. Time went quick. Wanted to stay longer. -- Linda Gregory, Warden of the Dist. of Digby"