Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
In my experience as a clinical psychologist, I learned the value of traditional approaches to mental health care; yet as an integrative health coach for over 10 years, I know that there is a greater scope and diversity to the techniques and tools available that can deeply impact the wellness of the whole person.
- "Dr. Nickerson teaches in such a manner that is easy to follow. She is very patient, informative and motivating. Her caring nature makes you look forward to the next week’s lesson." -- Lisa O’Connell - Healing Journeys Integrative Health Coaching Services
- "I found the workshop to be very informative and interactive. Learned key interventions to use in my workplace to promote positivity. -- T.C."
- "Not only is Dr. Wendy Nickerson an amazing professor, but her experience, knowledge and passion to assist in resolving the mental health crisis has taught me current, effective, evidence-based, non-medical and non-evasive techniques to assist and coach people requiring mental health services with an Integrative Health Coach (IHC)." -- Marlene Whitehead
- "This program not only helped me prepare for my professional career as an integrative health coach, but the course also helped me in my personal life. The course uplifted me and enlightened me to become the best that I could be." -- Lana D. Townsend BA, B.Ed. CIHC, Mind Over Matter Health Coaching Services
- Within only minutes of our first phone conversation, I knew that Dr. Wendy was going to profoundly impact my life, after living in severe pain for almost two years. She is a compassionate listener who offers realistic hope and wise counsel. I believe I gained new tools that not only helped me in my immediate situation, but tools that will continue to serve me through the many challenges life will bring in the years to come.Sharon
- "I feel I have been given a gift by being a student with Wendy and I have already put this knowledge to use by assisting family members, and helping clients within my practice. For people wanting to help others or to adventure into new frontiers in quest of something special and to stretch your boundaries, this program is for you!" -- Susan Boiduk RN