Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
In my experience as a clinical psychologist, I learned the value of traditional approaches to mental health care; yet as an integrative health coach for over 10 years, I know that there is a greater scope and diversity to the techniques and tools available that can deeply impact the wellness of the whole person.
- "The Key to the success of the IHC course was having continuous support from our instructor. Not only did I receive the knowledge and the ability necessary to become a IHC, but I was taught how to apply the multitude of techniques shared during this course, to my own personal life. It has changed my life in a profound way. This course will change your life too." -- Marilyn Richey
"I knew quite a bit about HSPs, but I still found this course very interesting and learned a lot. I highly recommend the course to other mental health professionals."Lian Kirksæther | Certified Coach & NLP Master Therapist | www.liank.no
- "I found the workshop interesting and motivating. Great learning experience. Time went quick. Wanted to stay longer. -- Linda Gregory, Warden of the Dist. of Digby"
- "I found the workshop to be very informative and interactive. Learned key interventions to use in my workplace to promote positivity. -- T.C."
- "I feel I have been given a gift by being a student with Wendy and I have already put this knowledge to use by assisting family members, and helping clients within my practice. For people wanting to help others or to adventure into new frontiers in quest of something special and to stretch your boundaries, this program is for you!" -- Susan Boiduk RN
- "Wendy Nickerson has been a wonderful free spirited instructor and such an inspiration to me. She allows the learning experience to be enjoyable as well as in depth. She fully supports you while in class and with your homework. Wendy is always there to help and motivate you." --Tracy Baker