Meet the founder – Dr. Wendy Nickerson
In my experience as a clinical psychologist, I learned the value of traditional approaches to mental health care; yet as an integrative health coach for over 10 years, I know that there is a greater scope and diversity to the techniques and tools available that can deeply impact the wellness of the whole person.
- As my Psychologist and Spiritual Life Coach since, Dr. Wendy has provided me with the tools and support that helped me tap into my inner strength. Her coaching has helped me grow both spiritually and emotionally in an unbelievable way. Because of her extraordinary ability to know and sense what I needed, I now have the knowledge and ability to work through stressful problems with ease, and have a greater sense of self-awareness and self-assurance. I am very blessed to have had the opportunity to meet and learn from this inspirational woman.Marilyn
- Within only minutes of our first phone conversation, I knew that Dr. Wendy was going to profoundly impact my life, after living in severe pain for almost two years. She is a compassionate listener who offers realistic hope and wise counsel. I believe I gained new tools that not only helped me in my immediate situation, but tools that will continue to serve me through the many challenges life will bring in the years to come.Sharon
- "Dr. Nickerson teaches in such a manner that is easy to follow. She is very patient, informative and motivating. Her caring nature makes you look forward to the next week’s lesson." -- Lisa O’Connell - Healing Journeys Integrative Health Coaching Services
- "I am going home reminded of my blessings and fortunes that I have in my life. I am at the wheel of my own journey. No one else's. Thank you.
- "The overview of "generational differences" has deepened my understanding that when I go back to my work I will be able to dance better and more graceful with my colleagues that cover the four generations.
- "Dr. Nickerson's Certified Integrative Health Coach Training Program (IHCTP) is a terrific way for students to learn how to offer a healing space for those looking for mental health assistance and support using a variety of conventional and complementary evidence-based techniques and methods. Health coaches are needed in hospitals, clinics, communities and schools everywhere. Dr. Nickerson's teaching approach is light, thoughtful and inclusive. It was a treat to be in a learning atmosphere and have active conversation with such wonderful people. The program will help you grow personally as well as professionally." -- Dr. Pam Purcell BSC ND CBP